WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
The Tanzania Poultry Breeders Association (TPBA) serves the interest of the poultry sub-sector in Tanzania. TPBA acts as a medium and platform to collectively address challenges affecting the sub-sector in Tanzania. By becoming a member of TPBA you promote and advance all matters that leads towards improvement of the poultry sub-sector in Tanzania.
MEMBERSHIP FEE AND STRUCTURE
Membership is open to individuals, companies and other stakeholders involved in producing fertilized eggs, who owns breeding stock which is not less than 250 birds or chick producers with incubator with capacity of not less than 500 eggs.
There are different types of membership:
- individual members
- institutional members including companies, partnerships, cooperative societies etc.
- honorary members
- Individual membership registration fee: Tzs. 50,000
- Institutional membership registration fee: Tzs. 100,000
After being accepted as a member of TPBA there is an annual membership fee of -
- Individual annual membership fee: Tzs. 100,000
- Institutional annual membership fee: Tzs. 200,000